SKY-HERO is looking for an Administrative Assistant, based in Brussels and starting as soon as possible.
SKY-HERO is a dynamic, flexible, fast-growing company specialised in drones. At SKY-HERO, we conceive, design, produce and commercialise drones and robots with a target market in civil security.
Fully developed, tested, and manufactured in Europe, the SKY-HERO’s Unified Indoor Tactical Recon Robots System has already been deployed to over 1,000 special operations teams worldwide.
To give you an idea, 95% of our sales are international !!
A use case? Our drones are used in special operations missions and rescue operations where ground robots are not able to cross or get past an obstacle to move forward safely.
Being part of SKY-HERO will enable you to evolve in a flexible and young environment, work on high-tech products with a complete control on the entire development & production process (very few building bricks of our products are outsourced) and in close collaboration with all stakeholders of the product design teams.
SKY-HERO manages the entire value-added chain of product creation, from mechanical design to software implementation; and is actively seeking to increase the scope of its operations. We are therefore looking for new collaborators, mainly with the aim of structuring the administrative and operational excellence.
Why join us?
By joining SKY-HERO, you’re becoming part of a team that values integrity, respect and the pursuit of excellence. Here, you will grow, learn and improve your knowledge through on-the-job experience. We are one team, accomplishing incredible things.
Since 2013, SKY-HERO has been a company of high-level engineers and professionals committed to listening, understanding and responding to our customers’ mission-critical needs. This enables us to use our depth of robotic and unmanned vehicles expertise to equip them with the most appropriate system to their most pressing challenges.
As Administrative Assistant at Sky-Hero you will :
- Be the right hand of Yves and Alexis by supporting them in their daily tasks and the daily management of the company
- Own the accounting preparation work before getting into the accountants hand (VAT, expense report, etc)
- Help Yves and Alexis on board meeting preparation and key communications.
- Be hands-on on operational matters such as flights, hotels and fair bookings
- Manage agenda’s and make sure that the time of Yves and Alexis is optimised as much as possible and well coordinated
- Manage package arrivals
- Organise and manage the office to be sure that the team can work efficiently
- Lead the way on internal best practices and documentation / training material to increase efficiency of the organisation and working methods
Must have requirements
- Bachelor or Master studies.
- French and English or Dutch and English
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning
- Deep analytical and systemic thinking
- Strong organisational skills
- High degree of initiative and willingness to bring rigor and structuring tools
- Rigor and precision in the execution of all tasks relating to the management of the workspace, human resources and administrative management.
- Ability to work with agility, under pressure and with tight deadlines; in a constantly changing environment
- Collaborative reflection and open discussions with all stakeholders
- Proactive and a real doer and hands-on on things
- Willing to learn and structure new processes
- A very competitive annual salary
- Dynamic, flexible, fast-growing environment
- A flat hierarchy (everyone has a real voice at SKY-HERO)
- Great offices
- Flexible working hours
- Some work from home possibilities (you role will require you to be mostly at the office)
What do we expect from our collaborators?
- Successful delivery of complex projects
- Rigor and precision in the execution of all tasks related to mechanical engineering
- Capable to work with agility, under pressure, with tight deadline in an ever changing environment
- Proactive thinking and open-minded discussions with all the stakeholders of the project
- Not being afraid to be out of the comfort zone, and be ready to learn new technologies
Work from our offices in Brussels (or partial teleworking), with availabilities to travel (mostly Europe) from time to time