SKY-HERO is looking for a Sales & Business Development Representative Medior/Senior, based in Brussels and starting as soon as possible.
After the successful release and commercialization of a first version of its indoor drone (Loki 1.0), the company has now released the second, much more advanced, version (Loki Mk2). Our clients range from Police Anti-Terrorist Teams to International Security companies, rescue teams and Army Special Forces.
Sky-Hero manages the complete development of its products, from conceptual R&D to setting up production and handling after sales. We are now actively looking for new collaborators to reinforce Sky-Hero’s commercial activities. In that context, the focus would mainly be on representing Sky-Hero and its products during physical meets. Together with management your goal will be to detect and visit new/existing distributors, deal and resolve distributors queries, negotiate the closing of profitable agreement as well as make presentations and attend local and international events in line with the company policy and business plans. As a front liner, you will also lead the drive towards feeding our R&D department with valuable end user feedback.
Being part of Sky-Hero will enable you to evolve in a flexible and young environment, work on high-tech products with a complete control on the entire development & production process (very few building bricks of our products are outsourced) and in close collaboration with all stakeholders of the operational and product design teams.
Why join us?
By joining SKY-HERO, you’re becoming part of a team that values integrity, respect and the pursuit of excellence. Here, you will grow, learn and improve your knowledge through on-the-job experience. We are one team, accomplishing incredible things.
Since 2013, SKY-HERO has been a company of high-level engineers and professionals committed to listening, understanding and responding to our customers’ mission-critical needs. This enables us to use our depth of robotic and unmanned vehicles expertise to equip them with the most appropriate system to their most pressing challenges.
As a Sales & Business Development Representative at Sky-Hero you will :
- Act as single point of contact for our current end users / distributors commercial requests and set up / populate our CRM tool.
- Take over the complete distributor selection process and extend the current geographical coverage of Sky-Hero’s network
- Represent the company and its product at physical meets and demonstrations, support Sky-Hero’s distributors’ events
- Coordinate with the marketing department in the organization of the international tradeshows where Sky-Hero has active representation
- Set up an active search for relevant RFP/RFI
- Collect end user feedback, structure it and maintain records. Exchange with the R&D department over improvements and new product development
- Participate in manual testing efforts and help with the creation of end user manuals and ‘how-to’ videos
Must have requirements
- Relevant experience in a comparable role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the police and defense sector
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to talk appropriately to crowds of police and military
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set up and document an efficient commercial flow
- Strong interest in public safety and high tech products
- Experience with Microsoft suit (excel, word, etc.)
- Experience with at least one ERP system
- English proficiency required, French and or Dutch are a plus
- International driving license
Nice to have requirements
Any experience with the following is a plus :
- Drone piloting
- Tactical tools
- Hands-on experience and basic mechanical / electronical skills
- A very competitive annual salary
- Dynamic, flexible, fast-growing environment
- A flat hierarchy (everyone has a real voice at SKY-HERO)
- People-oriented with an informal environment
- Great offices
- Flexible working hours
- Work from our offices in Brussels (or partial teleworking), with availabilities to travel (mostly Europe) from time to time
What do we expect from you?
- Able to represent Sky-Hero and its products
- You are positive, enthusiastic, eager to learn, autonomous, customer-oriented and flexible
- Rigor and precision in the execution of all tasks related to commercial flow. Holding customer satisfaction and service as highest priority.
- Capable to work with agility, under pressure, with tight deadline in an ever changing environment
- Proactive thinking and open-minded discussions with all the stakeholders of the project
- Not being afraid to be out of the comfort zone, and be ready to learn new technologies
- Work from our offices in Brussels (or partial teleworking), and enthusiasm about frequent travels. Willing to work during week-ends (when required (exhibitions, travel …))