SKY-HERO is looking for a Marketing Officer, based in Brussels and starting as soon as possible.
Located in Brussels, Sky-Hero is a dynamic, flexible and growing company specialised in small tactical unmanned robots. Sky-Hero designs, develops, manufactures and markets drones, rovers and camera heads for civil security and the military worldwide.
Following the successful launch and marketing of two versions of its indoor drone (Loki MkI/II), the company has recently launched additional tactical vectors, a ground-based reconnaissance robot (Sigyn MkI) and a camera head (Narfi MkI), along with their specific accessories that make up the unified tactical indoor reconnaissance robot system provided by Sky-Hero. Our customers range from anti-terrorist police teams to army special forces.
We are now actively looking for a new collaborator to reinforce our marketing and communication team; This department operates as an internal 360° communications agency, planning and directly overseeing all marketing and communication campaigns relating to firm branding, advertising, strategic partnership initiatives, public relations and event management. We also manage and execute the firm’s external digital marketing strategy.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented person to assist in our Marketing Department.
Are you passionate about marketing & communications? Do you enjoy working in a team and are happy to go that extra mile to deliver results? Are you comfortable working with senior management across multiple functions? Can you pitch a great idea with style and confidence?
If you answered yes to all of the above, and enjoy working in a dynamic, creative team, then we want to hear from you!
As a Marketing & Communication Officer, in collaboration with the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will:
- Assist with producing marketing material and checking for quality, coordinating events, managing the amplification of campaign messages across all channels,… In details :
- Develop, and manage storytelling implementation;
- Support in the generation of content for: social networks, press releases, case studies, website, newsletters …
- Support implementation of communications and digital media strategy across online media platforms for our clients
- Produce and create content and engaging supportive materials (infographics, animations, videos, promotional materials …)
- Coordinate the organization of the events you are responsible for and support other team members in the implementation of events, liaising with colleagues, clients, and external partners, planning, and arranging the logistics of an event (e.g., venue, travels, catering, technical support, streaming, sourcing of virtual platforms, registration, hosting …)
- Respect the communication schedule defined
- Participate in thinking about the communication strategies proposed
- Regularly report an update on the progress of the actions to the Marketing Manager
- Plan and project manage of marketing projects and evaluate their success. This includes: following up and coordination of marketing projects, both on long and short term, with respect of company and distributor needs, deadlines and budget, including close monitoring and assessment
Must have requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field such as communications, digital marketing, public relations, or another relevant field
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a similar function
- You have excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills. Excellent written and spoken English and French command is required, and other language skills are a plus
- Broad experience within in marketing operations online & offline with a focus on copywriting
- Availability to travel (mainly in Europe) from time to time
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced, often rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and good prioritization skills
- Highly numerate with well-developed analytical skills and close attention to details
- Excellent ability to communicate and deliver clear messages
- Sense of humor, creative energy and a great team player and relationship-builder
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress
Nice to have requirements
Any experience with the following is a plus :
- Hands-on graphic design, with knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator …)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams …)
- Good IT skills
- General understanding of the Defense and security competitive landscap
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary complemented by multiple fringe benefits
- Dynamic, flexible, fast-growing environment
- A flat hierarchy (everyone has a real voice at SKY-HERO)
- Great new offices in Brussels (Gare de l’Ouest) easily accessible by public transport, but where they also have parking spots available
- Flexible working hours
- Work from our offices in Brussels and partial teleworking after efficient on boarding
- Availability to travel (mainly in Europe) from time to time.
What do we expect from our collaborators?
- Strive in an operational environment and able to keep your working desk organized and tidy
- Rigor and precision in the execution of all tasks related to order preparation and after sales procedures
- Proactive in setting up structured follow up documents, procedures
- Capable to work with agility, under pressure, with tight deadlines in an ever-changing environment.
- Proactive thinking and open-minded discussions with all the stakeholders of the project.
- Not being afraid to be out of the comfort zone and be ready to learn new technologies.
- Work from our offices in Brussels, with availabilities to travel (mostly Europe) from time to time.