SKY-HERO is looking for a Purchase and Supply Chain Manager, based in Brussels and starting as soon as possible.
SKY-HERO is a dynamic, flexible, fast-growing company specialised in drones. At SKY-HERO, we conceive, design, produce and commercialise drones and robots with a target market in civil security.
Fully developed, tested, and manufactured in Europe, the SKY-HERO’s Unified Indoor Tactical Recon Robots System has already been deployed to over 1,000 special operations teams worldwide.
To give you an idea, 95% of our sales are international !!
A use case? Our drones are used in special operations missions and rescue operations where ground robots are not able to cross or get past an obstacle to move forward safely.
Being part of SKY-HERO will enable you to evolve in a flexible and young environment, work on high-tech products with a complete control on the entire development & production process (very few building bricks of our products are outsourced) and in close collaboration with all stakeholders of the product design teams.
SKY-HERO manages the entire value-added chain of product creation, from mechanical design to software implementation; and is actively seeking to increase the scope of its operations. We are therefore looking for new collaborators, mainly with the aim of structuring the purchasing and supply chain logistics.
Why join us?
By joining SKY-HERO, you’re becoming part of a team that values integrity, respect and the pursuit of excellence. Here, you will grow, learn and improve your knowledge through on-the-job experience. We are one team, accomplishing incredible things.
Since 2013, SKY-HERO has been a company of high-level engineers and professionals committed to listening, understanding and responding to our customers’ mission-critical needs. This enables us to use our depth of robotic and unmanned vehicles expertise to equip them with the most appropriate system to their most pressing challenges.
As Purchase and Supply Chain Manager at Sky-Hero you will :
- Take over the ownership of the full supply chain
- Structure a comprehensive supply chain strategy taking into account production and financial constraints
- Own the purchasing of all components (directly and indirectly buying between 1000 and 1500 components) including complex electronic components
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiating with them for the best price, quantities and delivery timescales
- Collaborate with the logistics and operation manager to improve supply chain procedures (including warehousing, shipping, automation …)
- Oversee order placement and delivery
- Plan short, medium and long term stocks (including strategic stocks when needed)
- Collect and interpret analytical performance KPIs linked to purchasing as to provide management with a detailed overview of the purchasing activities, production capabilities and potential bottlenecks
Must have requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the fields
- English proficiency required, French and or Dutch are a plus
- Successful delivery of complex projects
- Rigor and precision in the execution of all tasks related to purchasing and production
- You have a real eye for details, and you are meticulous
- You have a positive mindset and always tend to see the glass half full rather than half empty even in challenging situations.
- You are able to find your way in a changing and evolving environment
Nice to have requirements
Any experience with the following is a plus :
- Basic electronics skills (reading simple schematics, using a multi-meter and oscilloscope)
- Experience with purchasing mechanical parts (CNC machined parts, plastic injected pieces, cables …)
- Experience with production management and electronic manufacturing processes
- Experience with a project management software (such as Jira)
- A very competitive annual salary
- Dynamic, flexible, fast-growing environment
- A flat hierarchy (everyone has a real voice at SKY-HERO)
- Great offices
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home possibilities (you role will require to be working mostly form the office)
What do we expect from our collaborators?
- Successful delivery of complex projects
- Rigor and precision in the execution of all tasks related to mechanical engineering
- Capable to work with agility, under pressure, with tight deadline in an ever changing environment
- Proactive thinking and open-minded discussions with all the stakeholders of the project
- Not being afraid to be out of the comfort zone, and be ready to learn new technologies
Work from our offices in Brussels (or partial teleworking), with availabilities to travel (mostly Europe) from time to time