The Loki MkII is the most incredible indoor small tactical UAV system in the world, fully purpose built for close quarter, under roof, tactical scouting missions.
Operating in congested and dark environment, its purpose is to place a microphone and a camera practically anywhere to collect critical life-saving intelligence of immediate threats ahead of a team.
It enables reliable and rapid situational awareness for precise decision making, while maximizing the team’ safety.
Forward-facing ultra low light, day/night camera with 150° wide angle field of view, without fisheye
3D Position Hold
GPS-like position hold using complex algorithms based on advanced computer vision
Deployed by 1000+ tactical teams worldwide on multiple fields of operations
- Rapid deployment design allowing for hand thrown take-off, and precise assisted landing
- Optimized modes for indoor operations, such as Floor (rover style) , Turtle (smart directional flip) …
- Precise 3D position hold without GPS, even in total darkness
- Self-generated independent communication networks offering complete cybersecurity
- Intuitive and simplified piloting using automatic altitude hold & speed control functions
- Analog audio/video signal, scrambled via FPGA, which prevents lag or screen freezes
- Dimmable and selectable IR LEDs on front and bottom providing flight stability, video clarity and NVGs lighting without typical snowflake effect
- Complete telemetry data, performance indicators for sensors, and estimated remaining flight time on pocket-fit multi-sUV Ground Controller display