Pole Camera Head
Designed for both day and night operations, our modular video surveillance system gives tactical operators an additional powerful tool for covert investigations by quickly detecting threats.
The Narfi MkI wireless tactical pole camera extends the tactical inspection with its extreme low light sensitivity and IR mode for night vision. It also features an omni-directional microphone.
All in a compact, ruggedised body with an embedded payload connector to plug and control Sky-Hero’s interchangeable payloads.
Mounted or detached
Mounted on telescopic pole with extending capability up to 3 m | 9,8 ft or detached to be clamped on gear or glued in sentry mode on a wall
Additionaly to video and audio capture capabilities, distractive sound and light payloads can be plugged directly on the camera head
Full wireless control via the GCS MKII & basic setup via a cable-connected Tactical Wearable Screen
- Full vision via night/day camera with a 150° viewing angle coupled with dimmable IR LEDs leaving no room for blind spots in full light or total darkness
- Analog audio/video signal, scrambled via FPGA, streamed to the main remote controller, GCS MkII
- While Narfi can be ccontrolled wirelessly by a GCS, its basic functions can also be activated via wired Sky-Hero tactical wearable screen.
- Self-generated independent communication networks offering complete cyber-security
- Built-in mounting system allowing the camera to be pointed in any direction regardless of the attachment point
- Tactical Wearable Screen to feed entire team with pole camera A/V intel
- Optimized mode for stealth/ indoor operations