The Sigyn MkI is a rugged, simple-to-use, throwable ground device designed to deliver support for indoor operations in difficult to access and hazardous places.
Designed and made in Europe with top in-class materials, this little robot will sustain heavy use and deliver reliable Audio/Video situational awareness.
Our Odyssy compatible sUGV provides the operator with front and back wide angle low light cameras, eight controlable IR LEDs and payload connection system as to execute complex tactical mission from a safe stand-off distance, in any light conditions.
Main skeleton made of aviation grade carbon fiber and reinforced polycarbonate frames
Embedded inertial motion sensor allowing smart drive modes and automatic forward facing camera selection
Light micro unmanned rover conceived to be thrown where needed to explore and relay intel
Uses market-standard batteries, swapped within 30 seconds
- Embedded 6-axis accelerometer and gyroscope offering the pilot with multiple assisted driving modes
- Good shock resistance due to his lightweight design and rugged construction. Can be dropped in a basement, thrown onto a roof or fall down stairs as it sustains falls up to 6m | 19,6 ft
- Symetrical design and oversized wheels, allowing the ground robot to negotiate small obstacles, turn in place at a high degree of precision CW/CCW and never be knocked over
- High situational awareness thanks to dual night/day camera with a 150° angle of view
- Analog A/V signal, scrambled via FPGA, which prevents lag or screen freezes
- Dimmable and selectable IR LEDs on front, back and top providing excellent video clarity and NVGs lighting without typical snowflake effect
- Controlled by a multi-sUV Ground Controller, GCS MkII, allowing an operator to select from across until 4 connected unmanned vehicles